Gmail is the most widely used email service by every one of us today because of its features and security. As there are maximum number people, who are using Gmail as a path to sharing private and other official files regularly. There are also many businesses which are using Gmail for branding purposes. Did you know there are more than hundreds of Gmail account for companies because these days every company wants to make a brand through emails as they can reach to some people through it?
Today here I will discuss how to use Gmail for business and how to get your business Gmail because business Gmail is to be whole different from personal email. I hope this steps for how to use Gmail for business will help you for branding purpose of your company. So here below are some of the important topics which you must read.
How to Use Gmail for Business:
Before going for how to use Gmail for business, you must know what a professional email is and what are the things that you can do. So here below, I am going to tell you shortly about what is professional Gmails account and some necessary steps to get professionals email from Google apps.
How to Start Professional email With Google Apps:
For getting a professional email for your business, you need to go to Google apps. See below some of the necessary steps to get started with professional emails.
1. First of all, you are to sign up Google app account which is not for free. You need to pay $5 per month to Google apps.
2. Now fill out the form like you do while creating your standard Gmail ID with your name, business name, phone number, etc.
3. After you fill up all the required thing asked in the form you will need to click on the next button below to proceed to the further procedure.
4. Now in the further procedure, you will be asked to invite your friends in your Google Apps account.
5. After asking your friends, you will be invited to give your username, and you will be asked to add your domain name.
This is all the necessary steps that you need to know about creating an account in Google Apps. I hope this will help you in creating account safely and successfully.
What are Professional Accounts:
Professional email account means we are talking about those accounts which are having your business name in the email ID. Which means, in those professional email you will not have anything like “email@example.com” but you will have an email like “firstname.lastname@example.org.”
In professional emails, you will need to attach your domain name and your website so that you can send your emails from your website to your professional email. So this is what a professional account is.
These are all the essential guide that you must know about how to use Gmail for business. This guide and steps to create Google apps will help you in completing the procedure. I hope you have apparently known all the process to use Google apps and professional emails by now. On having any problems get it solved by contacting me in the comment box below. Thanks for reading.…